Educator : Hermann Gmeiner Group Of Schools Kindergarten :
- Full Time
Educator Hermann Gmeiner Group Of Schools Kindergarten
(Job Ref: HGGS /11/1 /22)
Position title: Educator
Working location: Bulawayo
Mission of the position:
The role ensures supervision and guidance to enable quality education of learners from grade 0 and to entry of grade 1.
Duties and Responsibilities
Key performance areas and main responsibilities:
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class;
• Managing Learner-teacher Friendly School Environment
• Reports to the School Head through their immediate supervisors.
• Prepares the schemes of work, lesson plans and teaching media to guide and facilitate the teaching-learning processes.
• Marks the learners’ written exercises and tests assigned to the learners to assess the learner’s performance and progress.
• Offers remedial and extension work to learners with different learning styles and levels.
• Provides counselling services to the learners in his/her class.
• Maintains the class inventory of furniture, textbooks and other teaching-learning materials.
• Responsible for profiling learners; and l draws the class timetable in consultation with the Teacher in Charge.
• Delivers lessons, facilitates class discussions and activities, assigns oral, written exercises, practical activities and evaluates the efficiency and effectiveness of teaching/learning processes.
• Assesses the learners’ performance in academic, practical, sporting and other activities.
• Prepares, maintains and updates various teaching records including the class register.
• Promotes learner discipline.
• Participates in co-curricular activities through coaching and supervising the learners.
• Initiates and develops a classroom disaster risk management plan.
• Liaises and Interacts with the parents/guardians on issues concerning the learner.
Qualifications and Experience
• 5 ‘O’ Levels including Maths and English; Certificate /Diploma in ECD with 5 years’ experience;
• Degree in relevant field is an added advantage.
• Computer Literacy
• Team Player
• Good written and Verbal communication Skills.
How to Apply
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate for any of the above position, please send your detailed curriculum vitae (CV), and photocopies of academic certificates.
Applications should be submitted electronically indicating the position you are applying for in the subject line and send to the address given. All applications should be submitted not later than 7 June 2022. Please not applications will be screened as they come in and suitable candidates will be shortlisted for selection process.
Parallel to technical competence, recruitment, selection and hiring decisions will give due emphasize to assessing candidates value congruence and thorough background checks, police clearance reference check processes.
Applications that are late do not have a CV or certificates attached will be disqualified. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. E-mail applications should bear the job reference number of the position in the subject line of the email.
Applications including at least three traceable referees should be sent to:
NGO Child care and Community Development SOS Children Villages in Bindura ,Waterfalls and Bulawayo National Office is INewlands