Ultrabank Management Services has been retained by one of its Clients, a major player in the retail sector, to recruit and select a suitable candidate for the above-mentioned vacancy that has arisen within its operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
• Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
• Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
• Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
• Resolve any arising problems or complaints
• Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
• Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
• Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
• Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
Qualifications and Experience
The ideal applicant should possess the following minimum qualifications and attributes:-
?Relevant commercial degree or its equivalent.
?Proven working experience as a Logistics Officer in retail sector not less than 3 years.
?Professional Qualification is a must
How to Apply
Interested and suitable candidates are requested to send their detailed CVs to [email protected], or [email protected] not later than 11 June 2021. They should state the position they are applying for in the email subject