To process local and international trade creditors payments for the organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Determines compliance with ZIMRA requirements for VAT and withholding tax for all supplier invoices.
• Capturing of all invoices into the system
• Ensuring that all invoices captured are validated and making follow ups to make sure that invoices are approved by Heads of Departments
• Prepares monthly reconciliations which includes Sundry provisions, Deposits, Withholding tax- local suppliers, Withholding tax- Directors fees and Accrued purchases
• Preparing monthly individual supplier reconciliations.
• Prepares Duty and other Zimra payments
• Assists with audit processes
• Professionally manage supplier issues from both external and internal stakeholders
• Prepares monthly VAT and withholding tax reports
• Processing of petty cash payments
Qualifications and Experience
Qualification, Skills and Experience
• 2 A’ Level Passes • Degree/Diploma (two years) in Accounting or equivalent. • 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar or related environment.
How to Apply
Apply online, visit the website below.
View more information