In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
A local NGO is looking for an Administration and Finance intern. The applicant must be a recent graduate in the field of finance or accounting, familiar with audits, invoices and budget preparations. The ideal candidate demonstrates interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks. Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies;
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance;
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements / appointments etc. for the upper management;
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.);
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures;
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data;
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary;
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned;
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
Proven work experience in accounting or similar role;
Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures;
Experience using Pastel Accounting software;
Advanced MS Excel skills;
Certificate in office management will be an added advantage.
Please send your CV to [email protected] Deadline: 7 July 2021