In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
As Zimbabwe’s oldest and largest stock exchange, our mission is to be the best in providing long term capital and risk management solutions to businesses and governments whilst allowing the public to enjoy diversified, safe and easy investments. We value people, who are committed, diligent and innovative to achieve this mission.
Duties and responsibilities
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, setting up for meetings, and ordering supplies;
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations;
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Greet and assisting visitors;
- Reception management;
- Handling ZSE Direct inquiries and providing solutions
- Handling other routine administrative tasks as assigned.
If you feel you possess the vision, energy and initiative required and are drawn by the opportunity to make a difference within a successful and innovative organisation, please submit your cover letter and CV indicating the position being applied for to: [email protected] . Initial phone enquiries can be made to Shamiso Chakawata at 024-2886830-5.
Applications for this opportunity close at 4:30 pm on Sunday 6 June 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kindly note that if the right candidate is found the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange will hire before the application deadline.