A construction company seeks the services of an Assistant Bookkeeper.
• Excel proficiency
• Excellent typing skills
• Report writing
• Contract interpretation and writing
• Tender document compilation
Salary will be paid in US Dollars
Only women can apply and they should be aged 25 years or less.
Applications should reach: [email protected] by 26 August 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Recording of accounting transactions on a day to day basis
• Preparing and submitting timely and compliant tax returns.
• Calculating and compiling Monthly salaries for fixed and hourly rated personnel
• Preparing and issuing payslips
• Preparing and submitting timely and compliant tax returns and payments for NSSA, NEC and
• Preparation of Budgets and Cashflow Projections
• Compilation of monthly and quarterly management accounts
• Preparation for annual audits
• Advising Management on financial matters
• Carrying out Human Resources duties
• Carrying out Office Administration duties
• Setting up and monitoring the Asset Register
• Implementation of internal controls on inventory, materials on site and assets
• Working with the Projects Coordinator on the Compilation and monitoring of Income and
• Expenditure Statements for Projects
• Working with the Projects Co-Ordinator in costing for Tenders and any other Works
• Any other duties as may be assigned
Qualifications and Experience
Degree, Diploma, Higher National Diploma or National Certificate in Accounting.
How to Apply
Email: [email protected]