Boarding Matron/Master :
- Full Time
The Boarding Matron/Master will work with Oceanwaves school administration and teachers. He/She will ensure that pupils are in a productive learning environment, live happily and healthy.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Having statistics of boarders.
2. Supervision of boarding ancillary staff.
3. Being aware of matters affecting children.
4. Having regular registers and checks.
5. Supervised study of pupils.
6. Making sure the boarding house is always clean.
7. Ensuring that pupils have meals according to the menu.
8. Ensuring safety of pupils.
Qualifications and Experience
1. Minimum of five ordinary level passes.
2. Relevant tertiary qualification.
3. Mature with proven performance.
4. Preferably a couple (Ex teachers).
How to Apply
Send CV to [email protected]