This is an exciting opportunity that involves joining our expanding organisation in Harare to carry out bookkeeping and administration duties. The successful candidate must have a strong accounting background and knowledge of accounting software. This is a 1-year renewable contract with the first 3 months as probationary period.
Reporting to: Managing Director
Under the supervision of: Self
Interacts with: Management/Staff/Customers
- Capturing data for different clients
- Compute and file tax returns
- Inventory management
- Debtor and creditor management
- Cash management
- Fixed asset management
- Administrative support
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with QuickBooks accounting software
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Communicate effectively at all levels
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Initiative and able to work under pressure and minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Minimum qualification is a Diploma in Accounting or similar
- Professional course is an added advantage
- Age profile is between 24 to 40 years of age.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in the relevant field.
Kindly send applications to [email protected] or hand deliver applications at 53 Samora Machel Avenue Karigamombe Center 10th Floor Eastwing Harare. Attention: Dial an Accountant Zimbabwe Pvt Ltd. Closing date for applications is 15 July 2020.