Business Accountant :
- Full Time
We are looking for an organized, experienced and driven Business Accountant who will effectively lead our business unit financial operations in the Board and Timber industry. The incumbent will oversee financial and management accounting processes as well as the effective functioning of internal controls. The incumbent must be both a strategic thinker and a decision maker and it is of essence that he/she exercise exceptional quantitative skills combined with strong business orientation.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure the effective functioning of accounting procedures and controls across the Business Unit.
• Preparation of Budgets and budgetary control processes to ensure effective cost management.
• Effective job and process costing as well as tracking of manufacturing costs to achieve and maintain factory efficiencies.
• Oversight over procurement processes and stores management.
• Prudential cash flow management and engagement with various stakeholders to ensure implementation of a successful funding plan for business operations.
• Preparation and timely submission of financial and management reporting packs, including group reports.
• Effective tax management and compliance with statutory provisions.
• Assist in implementing risk and compliance policies and processes.
• Assume leadership role in the financial operations and general administration.
Qualifications and Experience
Experience: 7 years working experience in a manufacturing environment (3 of which at Accountant level minimum)
Qualifications: An Accounting degree coupled with a relevant professional qualification (CIMA/ ACCA/ CIS/ SAAA).
How to Apply
Submit a detailed CV with traceable references and copies of key qualifications to [email protected]
View more information