In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
The incumbent will report directly to the Managing Director and will perform the following duties, among others;
• Prepares management and annual accounts as well as projections.
• Maintains financial systems and makes recommendations where necessary.
• Supervises finance and operations staff and provides administrative support.
• Carries out loan assessments.
• Prepares reports for the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe (RBZ).
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
• A professional qualification in accounting such as ACCA or CIS.
• A degree in accounting or a related field is an added advantage.
• At least 5 years experience in accounting of which 2 years must be in a supervisory position.
• At least 1 year of knowledge and experience in using Sage Pastel.
• At least 2 years’ experience working with external Auditors.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills as well as a high degree of accuracy.
If interested please send CVs to [email protected]