GRADUATE TRAINEE – ACCOUNTING
Job Summary Graduate Trainee - Accounting
Our client in the chemical Industry is inviting applications from suitably qualified, dynamic graduates to undergo a graduate leadership program in their Accounts department.
Duties And Responsibilities (POSITION SUMMARY)
The graduate trainee will be particularly responsible for providing support to the finance and administration department.
Qualifications and Experience Minimum Requirements
• A degree/diploma in Accounting from a recognized University/college.
• A professional course or studying towards one will be an added advantage.
• Must be self-motivated, eager to learn and result-driven.
• Must be able to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
• Must be a team player and able to fit in a dynamic environment.
• Knowledge of pastel will be an added advantage.
•Graduated in 2019 onwards, candidates waiting for final year results will also be considered
Interested candidates should e-mail an application letter accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae as well as copies of academic and professional certificates. Applications should be sent no later than 5th January 2022.
E-mail to:[email protected]