HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER (GRADE D3) :
- Full Time
The Authority seeks to recruit a suitably qualified individual to fill the above position that has arisen within the organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
• IPMZ professional qualification a must ,
• At least 3 years' relevant experience
• Knowledge of Human Resources systems, recruitment processes and Belina payroll is a must
• Knowledge of pension fund administration is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications by 12 June 2022 accompanied by originally certified copies of qualifications to: [email protected]
The Broadcasting Authority of Zimbabwe was established by the Broadcasting Services Act Chapter [12:06]. The Act provides for the functions, powers and duties of the Authority, which includes the p...