In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Applications are invited to fill in the following vacancy Human Resources Graduate Trainee.
Reporting to the Human Resources Administrator the main roles and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the recruitment & selection process of new staff members
- Coordinating and managing training programs
- Assisting in monthly payroll processing and ensuring all statutory payments are paid by the set due date
- Handling payroll queries
- Managing staff welfare
- Maintaining up to date employee records through carrying out annual file audits and personal detail updates
- Participating in grievance handling procedure
- Administering Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Preparing Human Resources related reports
Key qualifications, experience & competencies
- A first degree in Social Sciences or Human Resource Management from a reputable academic institution
- At least 1 year experience in Human Resources Management & Administration
- Have an appreciation of payroll systems and processes
- Knowledge of relevant and applicable legislation as well as regulations relevant to Human Resources Management
- Energised, innovative, organised, and good team player
- Dependable and able to follow instructions
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their application letters together with CV’s, clearly stating the position applied for in the subject field not later than the 22nd of July 2021 to [email protected]