Management Accountant :
- Full Time
One of our clients is looking for a management accountant to look after its accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Preparing reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements
• Undertaking financial administration and internal audits
• Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues
• Supervising a team of accounting technicians
• Developing and managing financial systems/policies
• Negotiating and obtaining finance for major projects
• Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
• Creating business strategies to generate shareholder value.
Qualifications and Experience
1. A professional qualification ACCA, CIMA or studying towards Final stages of ICAZ
2. Chartered Accountants are encouraged to apply.
3. 3-5 years as an Accountant, Previous experience as a Management Accountant is a plus.
4. Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and practices
5. In-depth experience in risk analysis, budgeting and forecasting
6. Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel) and finance software
7. An analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
8. Excellent communication skills
9. Keen eye for detail
10. Organizational and leadership skills
How to Apply
Send Updated CVs to [email protected] and [email protected] with MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT as the subject of the email not later than Monday 15 November 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.