Qualifications, skills and abilities
- Degree in business administration, media management, communications, or related field. Master’s Degree or MBA preferred;
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in the media, advertising, or journalism sector, with demonstrable results;
- Understanding of the Zimbabwean business and advertising landscape;
- Interest in strategic business management, organizational capacity development, financial and operational analysis, financial reporting, etc;
- Experience in adult learning and/or organizing and providing training;
- Demonstrated organizational skills, ability to prioritize workload and multi-task in a fast-paced environment with a strong track record of meeting deliverables;
- Excellent soft skills, including interpersonal and communication skills, with a problem-solving attitude and as a self-starter who works both independently and as a collaborative team player;
- Must be self-reliant, resourceful, good problem-solver, good humored, and flexible;
- Ability to travel within and spend extended time in the field, with limited facilities.
Interested applicants to submit their cover letter with expected salary and benefits, current CV to: [email protected] Please specify “Media Sustainability Advisor” on subject line.