OFFICE ORDERLIES (9 POSTS)
Matabeleland south x 1, Masvingo x 1, Mashonaland West x 1, Bulawayo x 1, Head Office x 5
Reporting to the Administration Officer, the Office Orderly will be responsible for ensuring that offices are clean, furniture therein polished, cleaning of kitchen, bins are emptied, and preparing tea for meetings.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Cleaning and sweeping offices and other rooms.
• Collecting and dispatching files as delegated.
• Preparing and serving teas during meetings.
• Dispatching mail and files from the Agency to other Go Departments and organizations.
• Collecting items of work and files from officers to the Registry.
• Dispatching work from the Registry to Officers.
Qualifications and Experience
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
• At least 5 '0' Level passes.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to work under minimum
How to Apply
APPLICATION PROCEDURE : Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications, current CVs certified copies of their qualifications, clearly stating the position they applying for to:
The Director- Human Resources Zimbabwe National Statistics Agency(ZIMSTAT)
18th Floor, Kaguvi Building
Corner Simon Muzenda Street and Central Avenue
P.O. Box CY 342 Causeway,
or apply on email: [email protected]
Applications due date: Friday, 23rd July 2021