Policy Services Administrator :
- Full Time
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above vacancy that has arisen within First Mutual Life Assurance Company.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Preparing monthly billing statements by consolidating new business, renewal and alterations.
• Dispatching billing statements to various stop order administrators to effect deductions.
• Following up with all stop order authorities to ensure timeous remittance of premiums.
• Reconciling premiums paid to billed premiums at stop order authority and policy levels.
• Allocating premiums to the respective policies on the Exergy system.
• Reinstating of lapsed policies.
• Preparing payroll with commission figures per Agent for payment.
• Calculating Production figures and Persistency ratio for the month per Agent Er per Unit.
• Calculating monthly production awards for the month per Agent and per Unit for payment.
• Updating and maintaining client database of the key contacts for revenue collection.
• Visiting clients for query resolutions and relationship building.
• Identifying and suggesting changes\ new functionalities for system enhancement.
• Testing system configuration in line with specifications provided.
• Resolving any Policy Services related queries as and when received.
• Providing monthly reports on revenue collected and debtors.
Qualifications and Experience
• IIZ/IISA/CII Diploma in Insurance.
• Certificate of Proficiency (COP) in Long Term Insurance.
• Data Analytics will be an added advantage.
• Two (2) years' experience in Life Administration.
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
• Ability to work under pressure;
How to Apply
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs), copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address: [email protected]
Applications should be sent by not later than 13 December 2021.