Programme Coordinator- International Business Languages And Diplomacy Training :
- Full Time
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill the following position at Management Training Bureau (MTB).
Duties and Responsibilities
KEY RESULT AREAS / DUTIES
• Setting up a vibrant Language Section,
• Interpreting and translating of Foreign Languages
• Selling of all training programmes to the industry
• Drafting of an expression of interest to prospective clients
• Preparing training proposals for client engagement and presentations.
• Ensuring that all programme related administration is conducted effectively and efficiently.
• Developing and designing course programmes for languages in consultation with key stakeholders (i.e., industrialists etc),
• Developing interactive instructional programmes to engage students in learning process,
• Preparing instruction materials based on student learning styles and interests,
• Creating structured, positive, and learning environment for students,
• Participating in staff meetings, conferences and workshops
• Monitoring student's academic performance and provide feedback to improve student learning and developmental skills,
• Compiling teaching materials and interacting with students via email and/ other social media platforms.
Qualifications and Experience
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Degree in any of the following foreign Languages (Chinese, French, Portuguese)
• Master's degree is an added advantage
• At least 3 years relevant experience and a track record of good performance
ATTRIBUTES / COMPETENCIES
• Ability to deliver lively Training Sessions.
• Good technical judgment
• Good ambassadorial and diplomatic skills
• Ability to plan and prioritise workload
• Ability to produce reports in a clear, precise format
• Ability to interpret and translate any two foreign languages
How to Apply
Applications together with 6 certified copies of certificates (Birth Certificate, National Identification Card, '0' or 'A' Level certificates and Diploma or Degree certificates) and CVs should be forwarded not later than Friday, 8 April 2022 to:
Management Training Bureau
P.O. Box AY240
Hand delivered to
128 Mutare Road