- At least two years’ experience in a client servicing environment.
- Switchboard operations experience an added advantage.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Stress tolerance and ability to multi task.
- Confident, outgoing and self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Team-oriented, open minded and willing to learn.
- Able to function effectively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Broad working knowledge of the Group’s practices, products and operations
- Customer service orientation and organizational skills
- Good data entry, typing/keyboard skills and impressive telephone etiquette.
- Knowledge of administration and clerical processes
- Basic computer proficiency, particularly with Microsoft applications as well as web-based applications, core systems across the group.
- Punctuality and consistent work attendance
TO APPLY CLICK HERE