Urban Outfitters, Inc. (www.URBN.com) is an innovative specialty retailer which offers a variety of lifestyle merchandise to highly defined customer niches through brands including Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Free People, Terrain, and BHLDN. Urban Outfitters, Inc., is both a Fortune 1000 and S&P 500 ranked company with $2.8 Billion in revenues.
URBN: Production Coordinator
Daily management of processes and tasks related to product development and production.
- Time and Action (T&A) management in a multi-SKU, high volume category.
- Facilitate and track production approvals completed by the design team.
- Accurately enter and maintain purchase order information in the Tradestone system.
- Communicate with internal and external partners to resolve production and product development issues quickly and efficiently.
- Create and maintain materials library, manage and track all samples.
- Initiate costing information worksheet; making modifications as needed.
- Generate and maintain the weekly WIP (Work in Progress) reports with overseas vendors
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an apparel production department.
- Full understanding of Time and Action Calendar, speed to market experience a huge plus.
- Experience with Tradestone or other PLM system required.
- Experience working with overseas vendors.
- Must be a high functioning, creative problem solver with excellent communication and attention to detail.
- Efficient with Excel.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion, Business, or a related field is required.
Urban Outfitters, Inc. celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We believe strongly in fostering a safe, fair and respectful work environment. To ensure compliance with our non-discrimination and anti-harassment policies, we offer anti-harassment training to managers and employees.
To apply click HERE