Enumerators × 6
Location: Gokwe South Wards: 9,10,11,12,15 T
he Food Security and Livelihoods Program is seeking applications from qualified candidates for the position of Enumerators.
Key Activities & Deliverables for Enumerators
• The enumerator will support MEAL activities through conducting/participating in Post Distribution Monitoring (PDM)and data cleaning.
• Collecting data through household interviews.
• He/she will report to the MEAL officer for Gokwe South. Responsible for the execution of the following tasks:
• Participate in the enumerators training and tool pre-testing.
• Follow survey instructions from MEAL team, including data quality and sampling protocols.
• Carry out a set minimum of household interviews per day.
• Submit a daily summary report of households interviewed.
• Participate in team meetings and daily debriefs.
• Perform any other duties related to the data collection as may be assigned by the MEAL officer. Competences
• Bachelor’s Degree in Development Studies/Social Sciences/Agriculture. \
• Experience in enumeration in a rural set up will be an added advantage.
• Experience in using data collection software/applications.
• Experience with registration, verification and PDM.
• Experience conducting data collection/distribution monitoring.
• Excellent communication skills
To apply: Submit a copy of an application letter and curriculum vitae at the address below. SHORTLISTING WILL BE DONE ON A ROLLING BASIS. Nutrition Action Zimbabwe 171 Greenvalley Gokwe [email protected]