In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
A Career Opportunity in the Financial Services Sector
Agricultural Finance Company Holdings (AFC) is a newly formed entity made up of four subsidiaries namely; AFC Commercial Bank, AFC Land and Development Bank, AFC Insurance and AFC Leasing Company.
Vacancy: Head – Group Strategy And Marketing
Reporting to the Group CEO, the Head Strategy and Marketing has the ability to spearhead and construct sustainable business initiatives For the AFC Group. This leadership position requires one with a commercial Flair and a growth thinking mindset in a highly competitive market place. The duties are inclusive of global benchmarking, marketing programs, industry intelligence and consumer knowledge. The position leads in development of long-range plans, launching high priority national strategic initiatives, working directly with the business’s leadership, executives, and stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Leadership/Supervisory Role the role of the Head of Strategy and Marketing is primarily a leadership role, where one is tasked with overseeing cross Functional activities across the group.
• Ensures effective management of marketing projects across the business as well as overseeing adoption in all levels of the subsidiaries.
• Reviews Feasibility of new markets as well as their potential growth opportunities in line with subsidiary teams.
• Develops work plans, gathering and generating relevant data, driving analysis, and development of actionable recommendations to Fortress group strategy coordination.
• Achieves cohesion with the business’s executives in order to evaluate overall performance against targets and make necessary adjustments.
• Informs the marketing, Financial and agriculture value chain planning for the business as well as target setting for quarterly/annual business plans.
Evaluates and recommends agriculture business portfolio Frameworks, strategies, Financial concepts, practices, programs, processes, and measures to be applied across the business and identifies areas For strategic improvement.
• Participates in establishing KPIs that the business will measure performances against and determine the effectiveness of the implemented strategies.
• Drives awareness and insightful analyses of the market and transaction trends as well as identifies and explores any adjacencies to the business in order to ascertain risks and opportunities.
• Acts as the spokesperson For the Group in close liaison with the Group Chief Executive officer.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Business Studies / Business Sciences or Equivalent.
• Professional Qualification such as IMM/CIM a distinct advantage
• MBA or MBL is a plus; 10+ years of experience in the commercial services environment.
• Knowledge of Insurance and Banking business is a distinct added advantage.
• Must have had at least 7 years of working experience in a strategy and marketing position, preferably working as a senior manager in a fast paced and dynamic business environment.
• Must have experience overseeing activities of a strategic management nature.
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed resume by no later than 29 July 2021. All applications should be emailed to [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying For as your E-mail Subject Reference. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be responded to.