Multiple Lecturing Vacancies
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill vacant lecturing posts which have arisen in the following departments:
EARLY CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENT
- Expressive Arts x 1
- Language Arts x 1
- Mathematics and Science x 1
- Social Sciences x 1
- Professional Foundations x 1
- Theory of Early Childhood Development x 1
- Sociology of Education x 2
- Research x 3
DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCES
- Biology x 1
- Agriculture x 1
- Information and Communication Technology x 2
- Art and Design x 1
- Music x 1
- Food and Technology Design x 1
- Physical Education, Sports and Mass Displays x 1
LANGUAGES AND HUMANITIES
- ChiShona x 1
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Certificate or Diploma in Education or NHD for ICT is essential.
- A relevant first Degree (BEd., BEd. Foundations, BA General, Honours, BScEd and or particularly BSc Computer Science for ICT) is essential.
- At least 3 years post first Degree relevant working experience is essential.
- Experience in the use of ICT in instructional delivery is essential.
- A relevant Masters Degree or PhD is an added advantage.
- Applicants should be below 50 years of age.
The institution is an equal opportunities employer. All interested and practising candidates who meet the minimum requirements are encouraged to send their applications, curriculum vitae, certified copies of their academic and professional qualifications with transcripts, birth and national registration certificates not later than 17 December 2021 to: [email protected]