Procurement Officer :
- Full Time
A suitably qualified and experienced individual to report to the Chief Executive Officer is invited to fill up the above post.
Duties and Responsibilities
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: -
1. Overseeing the procurement of goods and services for the Council in
line with the Procurement of goods and services for the Council in line
with the Procurement Laws and regulations.
2. Preparation and maintaining of the annual procurement plan for the Council.
3. Advising the Accounting Officer on procurement matters.
4. Preparing periodic procurement reports for the Accounting Officer.
5. Maintaining records on all procurement proceedings and related matters.
6. Preparation of bidding documents in terms of the prevailing procurement regulations.
7. Any special duties assigned on an adhoc basis by the Chief Executive Officer
Qualifications and Experience
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
• Five O’ Levels including English and Mathematics.
• A Bachelors degree in Procurement; Supply and Chain Management or any equivalent qualification.
• A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
• Should be a result-driven achiever with a commitment to excellence and with high levels of energy.
• AT least 3 years relevant experience in the Procurement Management Unit and be computer literate.
• Ability to work under minimum supervision
• Experience in government departments or Ministries or Parastatal organisations will be an added advantage.
• Should HAVE a Police clearance.
How to Apply
Interested persons with requisite qualifications should deliver their CVs on or not later than 21 January 2022 at 2.30pm to:-
The Chief Executive Officer
Upper Manyame Subcatchment Council
No. 9 Connaught Avenue
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.