In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
CARE is an equal opportunity employer promoting gender, equity and diversity. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children and safeguarding employees and communities from Sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse.
- The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring adequate monitoring of project activities through planning, coordinating, facilitating the implementation and monitoring resilience building activities, contributing towards achievement of project objectives and targets.
Key duties and Responsibilities
· Meets and discusses district level project activities with the Field Supervisor and Project Manager.
· Plans weekly, monthly and quarterly project activities and prepares resource requests to carry out field activities submitting these to the Field Supervisor.
· Conducts and coordinates community stakeholders, leadership with orientation on project activities, sensitisation meetings and community engagements meetings.
· Oversees beneficiary registration according to the approved selection criteria and verification.
· Plans, coordinates and facilitates the implementation and monitoring of resilience building activities in the domain.
· Creates awareness and promotes adoption amongst community partners by assisting in the design and development of new projects, initiatives, providing technical support to community partners on resilience building.
·Provides technical assistance to project staff, partners and stakeholders on Resilience Building Process.
·Coordinates trainings to promote VSAL, improved farming and animal husbandry techniques.
·Supervises undertaking of community trainings, guides Project Field Assistants and ensures appropriate application of approved methodologies.
· Supports in the baseline, midline, end line evaluation, hazard Mapping and context analysis.
·Provides inputs into the learning agenda by assisting with the identification of case studies and most significant change stories for documentation.
· Guarantees program quality through frequent reviews of the program activities with stakeholders facilitating information exchange.
·Coordinates with internal and external stakeholders by sharing project information and activities.
·Prepares and submits reports to the Field Supervisor.
·Creates an environment within CARE's workplaces, programming, and communities where CARE works that is free from sexual harassment, sexual abuse and sexual exploitation and child abuse.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- A Degree in Agriculture Economics, Environmental Studies, Development Studies, Natural Resources Social Sciences or equivalent.
- A Certificate/Diploma related to DRR and Resilience will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years plus working experience in in community development /humanitarian work / resilience building or related field.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
To apply click HERE