Human Resources Manager :
- Full Time
Secondary Book Press (Pvt) Ltd is a leading independent publishing company supplying New Curriculum textbooks
Duties and Responsibilities
Secondary Book Press (Pvt) Ltd is inviting applications from suitably qualified personnel to fill in the full-time post of a Human Resources Manager. The incumbent will report to the Managing Director. The key principal duties and responsibilities include:
1. Develop and implement human resource strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy. 2. Effectively administer the company payroll.
3. Ensure there is compliance with applicable employment laws and regulations and recommend best practices. 4. Design and administer all employment contracts and writers’ royalties contracts.
5. Create learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
6. Administer rewarding systems to keep employees’ morale high.
7. Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
8. Nurture a positive working culture.
9. Develop and maintain an HR document management system that ensures safe and orderly custody of HR
information both manually and electronically.
10. Generate reports (gender ratios, employment
Qualifications and Experience
a. Must have a Degree in Human Resources or related field.
b. A minimum of 3 solid years of relevant experience in HR.
c. Additional training/certification in Payroll Management – may be advantageous.
d. Must be able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution as well as knowledge of employment legislation. e. Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
f. Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
g. Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
h. Solid organizational and time-management skill and an ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks.
How to Apply
On offer is a competitive salary, incentives and other benefits. All interested and qualified candidates must email an application with current CV, copies of educational/professional qualifications with traceable referees to [email protected] on or before 05 JANUARY 2022.
**Clearly state the POSITION you are applying for, in the subject line of your email**