Human Resources Officer :
- Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities
• Acts as the first point of contact/consultant to the business on HR issues affecting them.
• Identifies manpower requirements and compiles manpower budgets in liaison with client departments.
• Monitors the implementation of such budgets in line with approved numbers.
• Coordinates and facilitates the recruitment and selection process (e.g. advertising, short listing, interviewing and placement) in line with the manpower plans in order to meet the client’s staffing needs.
• Advises line management and staff on Labour Legislation i.e. Labour Act, Code of Conduct and the grievance procedure to maintain a harmonious working environment.
• Interprets and advises staff on HR policies and procedures.
• Identifies gaps in existing HR policies and contribute to the development of new HR policies and procedures.
• Drives the functional performance management process in liaison with Learning and Development.
• Proactively gain client feedback on HR related issues to improve HR service delivery.
• Maintain an accurate record of statistical data on engagements, promotions, transfers and separations that aids decision making.
• Administers payroll and maintain employee records
• Ensures all statutory payments are done timeously
• Compile weekly, monthly, quarterly, half year and annual Human Resources reports for respective client departments/ business units.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences / Human Resources Management
• IPMZ diploma.
• At least 4 years’ experience in a similar or related environment.
• Organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
• Team work
• Analytical mind
• Good MS Office skills
How to Apply