Employer: West Coast Personnel
iOS developer - Work From Home -R70, 000 - R90, 000 per month Neg
Cutting Edge Software to manage your car, congestion charge, tax, MOT, tolls and insurance in the UK seeks a Senior iOS Engineer to work on a modern platform that is transforming not only the current state of play for car drivers, but that is also re-defining insurance for the 30 million cars in the UK alone (£14B markets). We’re looking for an iOS engineer with at least 5 years of experience in building modularised applications in Swift.
We’re looking for an iOS engineer with at least 5 years of experience in building modularised applications in Swift.
How the team works
· We are a distributed team with engineers in five countries.
· We work with a stripped-down scrumban process - hate pointless meetings? So do we.
· You own features from design to delivery.
· We work extremely closely with all business functions (product, ops etc) to ensure that we ship products that deliver the best customer experience.
Skills that you would need:
· Understanding of the iOS mobile app development cycle
· Familiarity with performance tuning, threading, and offline storage
· Ability to integrate with RESTful APIs and experience with OpenAPI
· Familiarity with building modularised applications
· Understanding of UX/UI standards
· Familiarity with Apple design principles
· Optimisation and benchmarking skills
· Understanding of continuous integration
You would also need to be proficient with our iOS tech stack. This includes:
· Swift 4.x
· Flutter (or an interest in working with Flutter)
· Core Data
· Carthage / Cocoapods
· Bitrise / Fastlane
Nice to have
· RxSwift / RxCocoa
· Experience with Stripe
· Experience with app modularisation
Mail [email protected]