In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified persons to fill in the following vacancy that has arisen within the Croco Holdings Group:
Duties And Responsibilities
• The Accounts Clerk shall be responsible for keeping financial records updated.
• Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditure.
• Collecting and sorting invoices.
• Preparation of payments to suppliers, filing and keeping a thorough record of all business transactions
• Extracting an accurate Creditors Ageing Analysis
• Filing of all accounts related material in an acceptable manner
• Reconciling and checking the banking on a daily basis
• Checking the deposit books when they are returned from the bank everyday
• Reporting all discrepancies / variances
• Assist senior accounting personnel with any tasks conducted within the accounting department.
• Ensuring all invoices are attached to customers statements
• Ensuring all invoices are posted to the correct accounts
Qualifications And Experience
Degree/HND in Accounting/ Part C CIS/ Stage 2 CIMA, ACCA or any equivalent qualification.
3 years experience in the field.
1 year experience in doing management accounts
Highly experienced in statutory returns (VAT, QPDs and Withholding tax & PAYE).
Familiar with Pastel Accounting Package, Excel & Word.
Applications accompanied by a detailed CV must be addressed to e-mail: [email protected] Deadline 9 July 2021