In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Assistant Accountant (3 Posts)
The ideal applicants should possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Commerce Honors Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Four years post qualification experience
- Experience in Accounting field as well as educational institution would be an added advantage
- Experience in Pastel Accounting or Paywell packages would be a distinct advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Updating individual student accounts;
- Creation of Creditors on Pastel;
- Processing journal entries;
- Keeping records of privately sponsored students;
- Making sure students receive their statements frequently;
- Keeping records of the payment trends of the students;
- Preparing Debtors Control Accounts and making sure that correct entries are posted into these accounts;
- Keeping records of the SRC funds and making sure that the funds are properly used by the students;
- Checking Payment Vouchers.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application in a single pdf file clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject line to [email protected] . The application should consist of the application letter, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, transcripts and Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Friday, 19 November 2021 .