In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
The position of AUDIT CLERK (GRADE 6) has arisen within Marondera Rural District Council. Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced, self-motivated and task-oriented individuals to fill this position.
- Audit engagements planning
- Undertake Audit exercises
- Conduct special Audits
- Conduct spot checks
- Value for money audits
- Risk assessments
- Internal control system verification
- Undertaking investigations at the request of management and or Audit Committee
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
- Higher National Diploma or Degree in Auditing, Accounting, Risk Management or equivalent
- Part CIA, ACCA Part C, Part CIS and IIA membership an added advantage
- At least 1 year in the internal audit environment
- Knowledge of auditing software compatible with Pastel Accounting
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Unquestionable integrity, trustworthy and self-motivated, reliable and efficient
- Ability to work as an individual and as a member of a team
- At least 25 years
Interested candidates should submit detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of their qualifications addressed to the Chief Executive Officer in a sealed envelope clearly marked the “Post Applied for” or email to: [email protected]