In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified persons to fill in the following vacancy that has arisen within the Croco Holdings Group:
Duties And Responsibilities
• Preparation, monitoring and evaluation of budgets.
• Preparation of financial statements & management accounts.
• Drafting correspondences to banks, Zimra, and other authorities and corporates.
• Management of cash-flows.
• Preparation of all payments.
• Preparation of statutory returns.
• Management of debtors.
• Monitoring and checking the asset register
• Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditure
• Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services
• Responsible for conducting physical inventories counts and inventory reconciliations
• Prioritizes payments and ensures sufficient cash flows to make payments
• Champion for systems, controls and procedures at the branch.
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree in Accounting equivalent qualification.
- Professional accounting qualification such as CIMA/ACCA/CIS.
- 5 years’ experience in the accounting field.
- 3 years experience in doing management accounts.
- Highly experienced in statutory returns (VAT, QPDs and Withholding tax & PAYE).
- Familiar with Pinnacle, Excel & Word.
- string communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Applications accompanied by a detailed CV must be addressed to: e-mail: [email protected] Deadline 9 July 2021