In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
- Identifying and then prioritizing technical and functional requirements.
- Performing detailed requirements, analysis, and process documentation.
- Performing user acceptance tests and quality assurance.
- Defining configuration specifications and business analysis requirements.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Ensuring solutions meet business requirements and needs.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration.
- Variance Analysis.
- Performing financial and operational modelling.
Qualifications and Competencies
- A bachelor’s degree in business, information technology or related field.
- Professional Certification in Project Management/Business Analysis is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience?in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance.
- Interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy.
- Requirement’s engineering.
- Processes modelling.
- Understanding of networks, databases, and other technology.
- Advanced knowledge of software such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, SQL, Google Analytics and Tableau.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Clean Class 4 Drivers license an added advantage.
To apply click HERE