Business Systems Analyst :
- Full Time
Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals to fill the above named position that has arisen at Xarani (Pvt) Limited, a subsidiary of FBC Holdings.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Providing functional subject matter expertise and technical leadership around business systems and processes.
• Facilitating end-to-end process mapping sessions in order to document current state (As-Is) and futurestate operating models (To –Be).
• Collecting, analysing and synthesizing qualitative and quantitative information using a variety of tools.
• Leveraging industry trends, best practises, an outside-in view and leading-edge technology and process improvement ideas.
• Supporting business partners in developing and implementing performance measures.
• Assisting stakeholders in relating and integrating ‘As-Is’ processes to current Policy and Procedure documents (As-Is), co-create the ‘To-Be’ processes alignment to Policy and Procedure Documents (ToBe).
• Building solid business relationships to become a trusted partner.
• Implementing change management initiatives, influencing decisions through collaboration, leadership and a customer-focused approach e.g. bridge the gap between ‘As-Is’ job description and the ‘To-Be’
job descriptions with relevant stakeholders.
Qualifications and Experience
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field.
• 3+ years of professional experience in a business analyst role.
• Experience writing and optimizing SQL to handle large datasets.
COMPETENCE AND SKILLS
• Excellent forward-thinking capabilities.
• Ability to understand and explain complex business processes, systems and tools with a specific focus on upstream/downstream impact.
• Advanced appreciation and application of data and insights.
• Good communication skills.
• Appreciation of BPM amongst other RPA tools.
• Proficiency in Microsoft tools-Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Word
• Direct experience with one or more major data visualization tools such as Tableau/QuickSight/Power BI.
• Strong attention to detail with a logical and methodical approach.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are to send their applications and CVs via e-mail to [email protected](link sends e-mail) by no later than 25 November, 2021 clearly marked:
BUSINESS & SYSTEMS ANALYST: Xarani (Pvt) Limite