Capture Manager – ACCL International
- Candidate must possess experience in understanding of the federal procurement process and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
- Experience of reviewing customer RFP and Statement of Work (SOW) to help determine how to structure the response.
- Understand commonly used proposal concepts, practices, and technical writing procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in conveying complex technical information clearly and persuasively to readers who have varying levels of technical subject matter expertise.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills who can work collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary team and use tact and diplomacy to guide the SMEs and other proposal contributors.
- Must be deadline-oriented, and possess strong skills in: Presentation, Written Communication, Technical Documentation, Template Creation and Layout, Coordination and Problem Solving, with a strong knowledge of markets supported.
- Five (5) years of experience in positions that provide a broad view of business, technical writing, project management.
Salary: 10 000 Dhs
TO APPLY CLICK HERE