In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
As part of our International Placements service, a number of our clients in the Financial Services Sector, based in Australia are looking for vibrant and pulse-driven Chartered Accountants. The main duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
?Duties and Responsibilities
- Assessing financial risks and suggesting preventive measures;
- Liaising with clients, business partners, auditors and vendors;
- Monitoring and ensuring complete compliance with the state authorities;
- Offering expert financial advice and services to clients;
- Investigating and rectifying any financial discrepancies;
- Conducting internal and external audits;
- Preparing budgets, annual reports and strategies;
- Advising clients on financial transactions, mergers and acquisitions;
- Helping clients with financial agreements and tax/payment-related queries;
- Preparing and forecasting budget reports and tax planning;
- Ability to identify and advice clients on prevention and management of risk.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or related field
- ACA qualification or equivalent is desirable
- 3+ years of experience as a Chartered Accountant (CA) or proven work experience at a Chartered Accountants workplace.
- Attention to detail and problem solving ability
- Impressive oral and written communication skills
- Good mathematical skills.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE