In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Our client is looking to recruit a Financial Management Consultant who will be working with Non-Profit organisations to carry out the following tasks:
Financial Systems Reviews, Internal Audits and other similar assurance engagements for clients.
• Financial management capacity building of both finance and non-finance staff members.
• Preparation and review of Operational Policies and procedures.
• Be able to assist with governance and resource mobilisation assignments.
• Facilitating workshops.
• Writing articles on various issues affecting Non-Profit organisations e.g. economic policy, international trends, sustainability etc.
• A Bachelors’ degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
• Possession of a professional qualification e.g. ACCA would be an added advantage.
• At least 2 years’ relevant working experience.
• Knowledge of or interest in the operation of the NPO/Development sector.
• Good knowledge of Accounting Packages such as Belina Payroll, Pastel & QuickBooks.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Flexible and able to work under pressure.
Interested candidates for this position should email their letter of motivation and CV to: [email protected]