In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Global Total Rewards Manager, VisionFund International
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Working in the Global Centre and primarily functioning in the capacity of a Centre of Expertise within People and Culture (HR). A hands on subject matter expert responsible to provide thought leadership, technical expertise and capability in the design development, and coordination of Compensation and Benefits programs, global standards, processes and initiatives. Enables the regions in reliable deployment across Total Rewards. Partners with colleagues in People and Culture and the Senior Leadership Team, to drive a global Total Rewards approach, enable MicroFinance Institutions (MFI’s) to make quality total rewards decisions locally, and drives consistency and alignment in how staff are rewarded. Provide a reliable, repeatable service delivery with a spirit of continuous improvement and enable deployment of quality programs, processes and system in the area of Total Rewards.
- Design and develop global programs, processes, standards and policies in Total Rewards. Enable and support People & Culture practitioners (Region and Global Centre) in program deployment of these.
- Provide technical subject matter expertise, consultation and advice to People & Culture practitioners, Senior Leadership Team and managers on global staff compensation & benefits programs, policy and global packages.
- Conduct global projects and initiatives related to Compensation & Benefits requested by Global Centre leadership and/or by the PCLF (People & Culture Leadership Forum).
- Partner with World Vision Total Rewards colleagues; provide input on behalf of VisionFund where appropriate. Participate in design and development of global initiatives in Total Rewards.
- Compensation management, partner and advise the Region P&C BP’s and WVI colleagues to ensure global approach and standards are adhered to in conducting salary and benefit surveys in the MFI’s and Global Centre.
- Provide technical advice to People & Culture on salary adjustments due to promotion or change in responsibilities.
- Provide technical advice to the Regions and Global Centre (P&C Business Partners, and Region leadership) so as to enable the regions in local program deployment.
- Conduct job evaluation for new positions and assist People & Culture practitioners and manager´s involved in the formulation of job description.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strength and deep subject matter expertise in global compensation
- Global benefits experience
- Project management knowledge/skill set
- 8 – 10 years in a COE or specialist area of Total Rewards with experience in a global function with responsibilities working across multiple countries
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Human Resources Management, Business, Economics or Diploma course in Compensation Management
- Certified Compensation Professional, Global Remuneration Professional or equivalent certification in compensation and/or Total Rewards
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Certification/course work in point factor job evaluations e.g. Korn Ferry/Hay Group (Preferred).
- Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities.
- Attend and lead regular devotions.
- Ability to synthesize complexity, ambiguity and simplify this effectively for audiences and stakeholders.
- Ability to work comfortably in both strategic and tactical operational work.
- Financial acumen, analytical skills and data oriented.
- Ability to listen and discern well, influence effectively and a role model in communication (verbal/written).
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff.
- Ability to plan, organize well and manage competing priorities under pressure.
- Estimated 10% international travel in line with organisation requirements.
- Typically office based work environment, but flexibility to combine this with working from home.
To apply click HERE