In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Our client is a corporate with a number of SBU operations. The group remains successful and continues to grow on an annual basis. We are privileged to be retained to assist in the search and selection of applicants to be considered for the role of Group Audit Manager.
The role requires a career audit specialist at a senior level to guide the Group Financial Director and Audit Committees as required. Local travel is expected to audit their operations with support staff.
You are expected to lead a staff complement by directing internal audit and risk assurance service in line with operational and reporting deadlines. You must enhance a risk-based audit methodology, with crafting modern audit strategy plans and structures for each business unit.
- Develop competent staff resources to meet the audit and risk needs of the group
- Develop and update internal audit policy at local and international level
- Evaluate the corporate governance and risk frameworks for group companies
- Carry out forensic audits as and when necessary
- Contribute on risk, control, internal audit and corporate governance matters
- Promote, advise and train management/executives on internal control, risk and corporate governance matters
- Liaise with external auditors to avoid duplication of work
- Implement best practices to ensure the group operates at an efficient level with minimum risk to assets and trading.
- This role requires audit specialist whereby audit is your passion in career to date.
- This is a challenging role and career opportunity to join a great team and will reward at the appropriate level to attract the best skill offered.
Email your CV to Colin Roberts – [email protected]