In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Head of Digital Transformation
AFC Holdings (AFC) is a newly formed entity made up of four subsidiaries namely; AFC Commercial Bank formerly Agribank, AFC Land and Development Bank, AFC Insurance and AFC Leasing Company.
VACANCY – HEAD OF DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION: AFC COMMERCIAL BANK.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Digital Transformation will be responsible for leading the Bank’s digital transformation and new product development. This is a newly created, exciting and commercial banking leadership role which will drive and deliver the Bank’s digital platforms, products, processes and services. The incumbent will drive innovation and the delivery of products and services and new operating models to deliver a strong client focused digital ecosystem.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee implementation of the Bank’s digital transformation and new product development.
- Lead a team of digital and innovation professionals.
- Lead innovation projects and establish strategic partnerships.
- Formulate and implement digital strategy for optimal utilization of digital platforms.
- Deliver superior service quality and the best digital experience For clients across all digital and self-service channels via continuous improvement and innovating.
- Anticipate and plan for new developments in digital innovations for customer service experience.
- Drive strategic alliances and business partnerships for customer acquisitions and cross selling.
- Achieve and sustain cutting edge and competitive digital platforms.
- Promote and adopt digital and self-service channels.
- Promote increase of digital channels penetration, conversion and usage.
- Deployment and Management of POS and POS Merchant services.
- Ensure System performance, problem identification and solving.
- Management of cards production and distribution.
- API product management and solution design.
- Identify, develop and deliver new revenue models.
- Integrate seamlessly with the Fintech eco-system and community.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Business Sciences or Equivalent.
- Relevant Masters’ Degree is an added advantage.
- Relevant Professional Certifications a distinct advantage.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in the Banking and /FinTech business.
- Managerial experience in Banking and Financial services.
- Strong understanding/focus on digital technologies and platform ecosystems.
- Strong experience in consumer facing product management and design thinking.
- Very good knowledge of banking, products practices and operational risk framework.
- Change Management and Project management methodologies.
- Financial and analytical skills.
- Market and competition knowledge.
- Commercial banking strategy and digital transformation initiatives.
- Ability to achieve results through effective people management.
- Demonstrated analytical and creative skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed resume by no later than 03 December 2021 . All applications should be emailed to [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for as your E-mail Subject Reference.