>The Zimbabwe Energy Regulatory Authority (ZERA) is a statutory body mandated to ensure the provision of a level playing field for safe, reliable and sustainable energy supply through effective regulation. ZERA seeks the services of a highly competent, professional and results oriented individual who is able to take the organisation to a higher level in the following role:
|HEAD – PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT UNIT|
Reporting directly to the Chief
Executive Officer, the Key Job
Functions of this position will be:
• Planning the procurement activities of the Authority.
• Preparation of bid documents, their publication and evaluation in compliance with procurement regulations.
• Contract Management.
• Managing Supplier Performance Evaluation.
• Supplier Relationship Management.
• Advising the Accounting Officer on al! Procurement related issues.
• Managing Staff” in the Procurement Management Unit.
• Attending Senior Management Meetings.
• Training staff on the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act and Regulations.
Key Job Requirements:
The successful candidate for this position should meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Commerce Degree or Supply Chain Management or equivalent
• Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supplies Diploma.
• Master’s Degree in Supply Chain Management is an added advantage.
• A minimum of 7 years’ experience in managing procurement activities.
Job Application Details
Prospective candidates for this position should email their CVs to [email protected] or hand deliver their CVs by no later than 20 July 2020 to:
The Human Resources Manager
Zimbabwe Energy Regulatory Authority (ZERA)
14th Floor Century Towers, 45 Samora Machel Avenue
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
Female Candidates are encouraged to apply