In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Duties And Responsibilities
• Acts as the first point of contact/consultant to the business on HR issues affecting them.
• Identifies manpower requirements and compiles manpower budgets in liaison with client departments.
• Monitors the implementation of such budgets in line with approved numbers.
• Coordinates and facilitates the recruitment and selection process (e.g. advertising, short listing, interviewing and placement) in line with the manpower plans in order to meet the client’s staffing needs.
• Advises line management and staff on Labour Legislation i.e. Labour Act, Code of Conduct and the grievance procedure to maintain a harmonious working environment.
• Interprets and advises staff on HR policies and procedures.
• Identifies gaps in existing HR policies and contribute to the development of new HR policies and procedures.
• Drives the functional performance management process in liaison with Learning and Development.
• Proactively gain client feedback on HR related issues to improve HR service delivery.
• Maintain an accurate record of statistical data on engagements, promotions, transfers and separations that aids decision making.
• Compile weekly, monthly, quarterly, half year and annual Human Resources reports for respective client departments/ business units.
Qualifications And Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences / Human Resources Management
• IPMZ diploma
• Organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
• Team work
• Analytical mind
• Good MS Office skills
• At least 4 years’ experience in a similar or related environment.
[email protected] Deadline 12 July 2021