In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Zimasco (Pvt) Limited, a major player in Zimbabwe’s Ferrochrome Production, has some exciting, and challenging career opportunity at its Kwekwe Division.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, competent and experienced persons to fill the vacant position on a fixed term contract basis.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- BSc Hons. in Metallurgy or Chemical Engineering or equivalent from a reputable institution
- A minimum of three (3) years post graduate experience in Mineral Processing in a Smelting or Mining Environment
- Should have experience of metallurgical beneficiation processes in pyro-metallurgy, mineral extraction and recovery processes
- Should be computer literate in Microsoft and Ellipse programmes or any other reputable ERP system
- Should have demonstrable working knowledge of SHE and Quality systems and exposure in NOSA will be an added advantage
- Should have demonstrable knowledge of managing spatial complexity and across functions
- Strong people management skills and team player
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Provide technical support, training and expertise to the plant operating team, with a focus on the operational and capital efficiencies.
- Initiate and manage operational process monitoring and improvements as guided by world class pyro-metallurgical procedures and practices for the Mining and Smelting core processes
- Improve plant operating performance and produce operational reports
- Enforce compliance with ZIMASCO SHE and Quality programmes
Applications from persons meeting the above-stated requirements together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and proof of qualifications to be submitted to:
The Human Resources Manager
Re: ‘Junior Metallurgist’
Zimasco (Private) Limited
P.O. Box 489
Or E-Mail to: [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: 05 JUNE 2021
Only short-listed and interviewed candidates will receive replies to their applications