In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Duties and responsibilities
The applicant will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Preparation, execution and post-processing of the consultancy session(s) according to the organization’s specific requirements and based on the outcome of the V-Sprint;
- Documentation and evaluation of the consultancy session(s);
- Final report of max. 3 pages in English, outlining the expected and achieved results. The expert is invited to give specific recommendations on necessary investments for the media organization that might be needed to improve their viability.
DW Akademie is planning to roll out Stage Two of its Media Viability Program from June to October 2021. We envision around 5 consultancy sessions, but the exact amount and dates of the consultancy sessions will be discussed and agreed upon in coordination with the expert, the organization and DW Akademie’s project manager. Due to Covid-19 travel and safety restrictions, consultancy sessions will be held online. If travel and face-to-face consultancies become possible, this question can be revisited and discussed.
Applicants should have a strong track record of their expertise in the relevant fields mentioned above as well as extensive consultancy and/or coaching experience. They should have a good understanding of the media landscape in Zimbabwe and extensive knowledge of local conditions and potentials. Experience in the media sector and in international media development is preferred, as well as experiences with remote/online consultancies. Applications from local experts, in particular, are desired.
- cover letter detailing the eligibility of the applicant and briefly outlining the approach for the specific consultancy requirements as well as a short, tentative timetable;
- CV documenting relevant experience;
- An offer indicating the number of consultancy sessions and daily rate including VAT in Euros.
e following documents should be included in the application: