In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's Degree (or international equivalent) in Finance, Accounting or a related field or a professional qualification in accounting (eg, CPA/ ACCA or equivalent)
- At least 10 years of related work experience in finance/accounting positions in a country office or headquarters environment. Equivalent combination of relevant education and experience may be substituted.
- Demonstrated subject matter expert, including complex budgeting and expenditure analytics with USAID and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems such as QBE or Lawson.
- Expert Excel user.
- Ability to proactively manage complexity and complex problems, including root cause analysis and influencing solutions through others.
- Passion for working with minimal supervision, for exercising independent judgement to achieve outcomes and for taking calculated risks where agreed with senior leadership.
- Ability to work effectively with and through others, using judgement, timing and persuasion to gain alignment in the face of differences of opinion, and planning/assigning work, scheduling, coaching and measuring the work of others.
The candidate we hire will embody PSI's corporate values:
Measurement: You use hard evidence to make decisions and guide your work. You set clear goalposts in advance and explain clearly if you need to move them.
Pragmatism: You'll strive to deliver the best possible result with the resources available. You won't be paralyzed by a need to make things perfect.
Honesty: You own your mistakes and are open about your shortcomings – it's the only way you'll learn and improve.
Collaboration: You'll quickly establish a mental map of whom you can rely on for what, on your team, at headquarters, and in our country offices – if you try to do it all yourself, you won't succeed.
Trust: You accept limits to your sphere of control and give colleagues the benefit of the doubt.
Commitment: You are in it for the long-haul and want to grow with the organization, just like PSI serves its consumers and partners with host-country governments through thick and thin.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE