In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Qualities and Qualifications of candidates:
- At least 2 years of work experience in a fast-paced FinTech environment;
- Keen knowledge and experience of the financial services sector, namely, banking, insurance and microfinance, with a focus on loans and credit;
- Strong commercial acumen maintaining a keen focus on revenues, growth, profitability, and a results-focused approach;
- Experience working in a rapidly changing and expanding organisation;
- High willingness to achieve set daily, weekly and monthly targets;
- A track record of being a top performer in different areas;
- An ability to deal with complex problems and enjoying working with data;
- Curious in nature and passionate about making an impact;
- Strong personal presence and relationship management skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree relevant to position being applied for.
Remuneration: Competitive remuneration
If this speaks to you, please submit your detailed application letter, CV and academic certificates to [email protected] on or before Friday 23 July 2021