In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Cassava Smartech is looking for a competent Product Manager to join its eLogistics team. The main purpose of the role is to plan product design, development, evaluation, that influence the product roadmap in line with elogistics strategy, competitor analysis and customer behaviour analysis reports in order to drive superior customer service excellence, process efficiency, profitability and sustainability of the eLogistics Services.
- Develop operational strategies, products, business practices and communication strategies that create, sustain the business value proposition and overall profit, retention targets.
- Identify, develop, monitor and update product development annual plans, processes and procedures that propel key goal achievement in line with set targets.
- Define product features, roadmaps based on product strategy, while assisting in the conceptualization of ideas and development of new products that suite the market.
- Facilitate the preparation of all product documentation from inception to deployment while leading then project management inclusive of change processes in relation to new products, markets and technologies.
- Collaborate with the business operations & business development teams to develop a product backlog, feature list and user stories that address the needs of current and potential clients for long-term, short-term product strategy.
- Demonstrate functionality of completed products to internal and external stakeholders while developing metrics to assess the success of products, features to determine necessary product enhancements.
- Overlook preparation of PCNs, BRSs, SOPs and initiate quality checks, user acceptance tests (UATsS), review of product design and market readiness before launch.
- Drive customer acquisition, growth and retention initiatives, analysing market, customer expectations and changing preferences to enhance agility in strategic response and or implementation of corrective measures.
- Champion customer relationship management strategies and initiatives that propagate exceptional levels of product engagement and experience.
- Oversee the overall client onboarding and retention cycles to ensure business growth and sustainability.
- Coordinate the analysis of customer and Partner requirements and provides optimal product development solutions.
- Champion product innovation and automation initiatives in line with the overall digital thrust that enhances product roll out to the market while developing control mechanisms that mitigate against loss.
- Lead team, personal development and the implementation of people management strategies that enhance engagement and overall achievement of results.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Degree in Business, Operations Management or equivalent.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in a similar or related environment, 3 years of which should be in a similar role.
- Analytical, conceptual, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Interpersonal as well as proven client relationship management skills demonstrated by the ability to interact at all levels within and outside of the business.
Please apply to The HR Business Partner by sending your CV to [email protected] clearly indicating the position of “Product Manager” in the subject area by the 5th of July 2021 .