In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Semlex provides government authorities with complete turnkey solutions that secure every aspect of the population identification process. These solutions enable the creation of secure databases to produce and issue identity documents and to check the authenticity of a document with the identity of its legitimate holder.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Determine and define project scope and objectives with the Managing Director
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Managing relationships with stakeholders
- Overseeing all incoming and outcoming project documentation
- Designing risk mitigation plan
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for various stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal resources and third parties for flawless execution of project
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, with scope and within budget
- Liaise with the Project Owner of the head office
Knowledge & Skills required
- Native English speaker
- French speaking
- Certification in Project Management
- 5 years of experience in the same function
- Professional experience in Africa
Will join a very dynamic team in the Republic of Zimbabwe, working in a professional, pleasant, stimulating and innovative environment.
Will benefit from an attractive salary package in line with your function.
To apply or learn more? Send your CV to [email protected]
Extract from the criminal record will be requested at a later stage.
Applications corresponding to the profile sought and with references will be taken into account.