In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Our client in the Paint Manufacturing Sector is looking for an experienced Receiving Clerk to join their team.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Collaborate with procurement staff to list expected deliveries
• Receive shipments and sign paperwork upon receipt
• Unload packages from incoming trucks
• Inspect contents to ensure they are undamaged
• Verify packages according to order and invoices (quantity, quality, price etc.)
• Contact supplier or shipper if a mistake is identified
• Assume responsibility for returning unsatisfactory shipments or receiving replacements
• Label deliveries and allocate them to their designated place
• Ensure invoices are signed and paid for satisfactory deliveries
• Maintain accurate records and assist in inventory control
Qualifications And Experience
• Degree/ Diploma in Purchasing and Supply
• At least 2 years industry Related Experience
Interested candidates to forward CVs to [email protected] with the subject " Receiving Clerk ".