Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following position that has arisen within our organization.
Reports to: Security Manager
Function: Loss control
- Ensures implementation of security policies and procedures.
- Monitors all departmental KPIs for conformance.
- Ensures implementation of the
departmental budget for the smooth running of the department
- Conducts internal and external investigations as assigned.
- Ensures implementation of effective crime prevention strategies.
- Assists the police in Investigations to the final Court Procedure; follow up on all Court cases involving employees and update the Security Manager.
- Analyses, reviews and updates all internal systems and procedures and recommends changes where there is exposure to the organisation.
- Supervises internal security staff and contracted security service provider.
- Carries out Security Risk Assessments and surveys and makes recommendations
- Liaises with contractors or service providers for effective service delivery.
- Oversees the Security Department’s records management system to ensure compliance with the TPZ records management policy.
KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- A degree or Higher National Diploma in Security Management
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Ex-police or experience in security an added advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and critical thinking capabilities.
- Excellent report writing skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
Job Application Details
Interested persons should submit application letters together with CVs and certified copies of their educational certificates to:
The Industrial Relations Officer
Tobacco Processors Zimbabwe (Pvt) Ltd
Cnr. Auckland and Simon Mazorodze Road, Southerton, Harare.
or E-mail: [email protected]
not later than the 24th of July 2020